Sunday, October 4, 2009

Monkey Off My Back!

It's been a while since I posted a blog. A lot has been happening. Elle's birthday party was last weekend. I have a lot of pictures which I plan on posting soon. However, my biggest issue has been this monkey I have been working on for a while. I was working on her slowly, just doing a few things a weekend. I realized this weekend that Halloween would soon be here and we have a huge project this year with the costumes. Don't ask. Just let me tell you that there will be more "constructing" then there will be sewing. We spent about two hours at home depot today. That should tell you everything. I hate not finishing something so I worked hard this weekend to finish the monkey. This is my prototype. I was thinking of making them for Christmas presents, but I wanted to make one before I invested the time. I think she came out adorable. She has two left feet (oops), but other then that this is a real contender for Christmas. I got the idea from one of the blogs I follow. You can also do a boy monkey with a tie and pants. Very cute. I will post more pictures but wanted to give you a sneak peak!!


No comments:

Post a Comment