Sunday, September 20, 2009

Few Things

I recently found a purse pattern on one of the blogs I have been following. I have been needing a new purse so I finally got around to making it. I used some of the gift cards to JoAnns I got for my birthday (thank you Ann and Leslie) and bought the cutest fabric. I had to make some adjustments to the pattern once I started, but it turned out great. Take a look.



Elle came home from school this week obsessed with Volcanoes. She had read about them in a book at school and wanted Keith to look up video for her to watch. Keith decided to make one for her while she was at a birthday part on Saturday. Pierce helped. They both painted it. Apparently Keith got the idea after using vinegar to clean something one day. He was reading the many uses of vinegar on the back of the bottle and at the bottom it said how to make a volcano. Who knew? Here are some cute pictures of the volcano. The lava is pink because we did not have any red food coloring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment