Saturday, October 10, 2009

Elle's 6th Birthday

Elle turned six on September 26th. It is hard to believe. It just seems like yesterday that she came into our life. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl. I remember my brother saying to me that he couldn't wait until I had a second child so I could feel what being a parent was all about. I guess he didn't think she was challenging enough for us. She has always been an easy child. There are times when we think she is difficult, but then we look around at other children and remember that it is all relative. She is funny, smart, beautiful, strong willed, and loving. At six she is almost as competitive as me. Almost. Her are a few pictures of her over the last six years.





I love the one of her laying on Keith. She is so relaxed. She has her foot up on his arm likes she owns it!





This is Elle's first birthday. She almost put her finger in the flame so Keith and I shouted "no" at the same time. She didn't stop crying for ten minutes.



Hard to believe only one year later she had that much hair. What a cutie!


You can see her starting to loose her baby fat at three. She still has some cheeks, but they are starting to thin out.



This was on her fourth birthday.



This was her fifth birthday. Not much differant. Just a little more thin in her face. Same smile.



Here is the princess this year. She had her party at pump it up again. Everyone had a great time. A few injuries, but nothing too serious. She got great birthday presents. Her interest in science and space continues to expand so she got a lot of space toys.




This is her friend Stephanie.


Elle doesn't like Birthday cake so we made a rice cripsy treat cake.




As you can see, Elle had a howling good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment