Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Terrible Blogger

I have decided that I am a terrible blogger. The idea is to write a daily blog, not weekly or every other week. I have a lot to talk about, I just can't seem to gather the energy to do it. So, I am setting a goal to start blogging at least every other day. Even if it is meaningless and all I can talk about is the weather......I will start tonight!

This picture cracks me up. We were getting our Halloween decorations out last week and Elle put on Keith's old Darth Vader mask. Maybe if Darth Vader was choking me I might blog more. Who knows.


2 comments:

  1. This is known as using the "old school" force. Very effective. Luke wasn't even worthy of learning this trick. Don't know which I like better; the pink dress or the pattern on the pink dress!

    ReplyDelete