Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday

Sunday was my birthday. We went to the Point Hilton at Tapatio to hang out for the weekend. We usually do it every year, but this year it fell on my birthday weekend. Our friends Kristen and Dave came from Tuscon and stayed too. It was a great time. The kids had so much fun hanging out at the pool. On Saturday we were at the pool from 1:30 to 6:00. By the time dinner was over, Elle was standing at the door practically begging to go to bed. I love that about my kids. When they are tired, they want to go to sleep.



Of course, hanging out with Kristen and Dave usually means the possibility of a hangover the next day. I woke up on Sunday with a massive headache. Kristen was so kind to send the kids in to sing Happy Birthday. Thanks Kristen.




Pierce is sooo cute right now. I can't stop taking pictures of him. He just makes you want to squeeze him.





Sunday Luci and Aaron came over for dinner. Keith made steaks, corn on the cob, and baked potato. Yummmy. I devoured the steak. We also had cheesecake for dessert. It was a great birthday dinner. The kids enjoyed helping me open my gifts. Keith got me a heart rate watch that can track your calories burned. I am totally obsessed with it. Overall I had a great birthday. If I wasn't getting so close to 40 I would say it was perfect!






By the looks of my presents, my family may think I like to drink a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment