Friday, August 14, 2009

4:30 Wake Up

How in the world did I get up at 4:30 every morning for three months? Since I can't go to the gym tonight I am trying to wake up right now to do a kick boxing video. I guess when you get out of the habit it doesn't take long to start hitting the snooze button.
We went to a birthday party on Saturday for one of Elle's friends. Pierce went too. It was at Hubbard swim school which is where they take swim lessons. Pierce was very worried about the cake. Once again he was the last kid at the table. He loves cake.
Can you believe how big the kids are. Elle looks like such a big girl in this picture. I went to the school orientation last night. Since Elle is in first grade she will now have homework. I told her about it last night and she seemed very excited. That will change when she hits high school I am sure. Pierce will be starting the primary program at the same school Elle goes too. He is going to have such a good time. Especially because he will get to see his sissy. They are just growing up to fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment