Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What I've been up to...

I just realized it I haven't blogged once this month. I have several saved blogs, but I have been too busy to post. With my crazy training schedule, there is not much time for anything else. I have also been working on a few presents for Delaney and Gavin. They had a mutual birthday party this past weekend in Tuscon. I wanted to make them both something special. I decided on a Super Gavin Monkey and a Princess Delaney Monkey. The kids loved them. See below. They turned out great. They are not really that hard to make, but do take a little time. Especially the details. I have a lot of ideas for a few more. Once the training is over I will have more time to be crafty. I actually had someone request me to make them a boppy for a family member. She's going to pick out the material. I just have to decide how much to charge.








I love this shot. The back of the monkeys are so cute.
I will be back this week with some pictures from Tuscon.

No comments:

Post a Comment