Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekly Workout Roundup

It's that time of the week again. Unfortunately I failed to blog the whole week. Things are busier with a new puppy. I will try harder this week!

Monday 2/8 - Swim
  • Warm up 500 M, 10 x 50 M sprints, Cool down 500 M

Tuesday 2/9 - Run/Abs

  • I missed my spin class again. Oh well. Warm up 6.4 10 minutes, Speed Intervals 3 minutes 7.5, 2 minutes 6.4 for 20 minutes, Walk 5 minutes. Average HR - 160-170

Wednesday 2/10 - Boot Camp

  • We did a rerun of 80's night but only a few people showed up. It was fun anyway.

Thursday 2/11 - Legs/Shoulders

  • Moderate Heavy leg workout with heavy shoulders. Ouch!

Friday 2/12 - Off

Saturday 2/13 - Run/Bicep/Triceps

  • Today was a short run but I wanted to improve on speed. 4 miles in 34.30 minutes which is a 8.35 minute mile. Very impressed with myself. However, my face was sooo red when I got to the gym. It was about 3 hours before it turned back to it's normal color.

Sunday 2/14 - Bike/Back/Chest

  • My bike ride was shorter then usual. I biked for about an hour. I did improve my speed which was good. It was very painful. I'm not sure if I like the bike or not. If it was a leisure ride I am sure I would. This constant pedaling and maintaining a certain HR is for the birds. Total Distance = 18.75 miles Pace = 16.8 mph Average HR = 142.

Another successful week of training!

No comments:

Post a Comment