Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekly Workout Roundup

It's that time again. Last week went pretty well except I only was able to get to the pool once and run once. Otherwise, it was a pretty good week. This week is a taper week so I don't have to work as hard. I like that.

Monday 2/1 - Swim
  • This was a good swim. I decided to step it up a notch and swim faster. 1500 meters = 35 minutes.

Tuesday 2/2 - Spin Class

  • This is my substitute for biking. Lucy reserved a bike for me so I was able to make the class. I was having severe cramps that day so my workout was not as intense as usual. Oh well, at least I did it. Spin 50 minutes Average HR 150.

Wednesday 2/3 - 80's Bootcamp

  • This was a lot of fun. Everyone dressed up. Bootcamp 60 minutes Average HR 152

Thursday 2/4 - Legs/Abs

  • I moved my leg day from Sunday to Thursday. I just couldn't do legs and the bike on the same day.

Friday 2/5 - Off (Keith's Birthday)

Saturday 2/6 - Run

  • I ran 7 miles. Oh my. That is the farthest I have ever ran. I was doing really well until about mile 4 when it kicked in that I still had 3 miles to go. I made it!! 7 miles = 1:06 with average HR 160.

Sunday 2/7 - Bike

  • My plan was to bike at least 26 miles but apparently they were doing road work on Cave Creek so I had to turn around a little early. Biked 23.5 miles in 1:28 minutes. Average speed 16 mph Average HR 144. I did get a bug in my eye at one point and almost crashed, but recovered.

This week will be better. Less mileage to give myself a rest. I will try a brick on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment