Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday Fun

Saturday night a bunch of us got together to celebrate my birthday. It was really just an excuse for an "adult" night out, but it was great. Keith took care of arranging it and calling my friends which was nice. I was surprised with how many people came considering it was pretty far north for most people. That made it cool. Here are a few pictures from that night.



My friend Belen with Keith. She is crazy. It's hard to believe I've known her for about 13 years. She is one of the first people Keith and I met when we moved to Phoenix. She has been doing my hair since then and is awesome.




Jessica and Matt. They left their little one at home for a nice night out. You can't see it in this picture, but Matt had a big girlie drink to start with. He downed that sucker and went to something more manly. Don't worry Matt, I won't hold it against you. :)


Apparently Lucy and I discussed our outfits before we came.




Gail and Larry. They are always a lot of fun.


The shot that Belen has was intended for me. Many of you know that I haven't done a shot since October 31, 1999 for reasons I would rather not discuss.


Jake showed up towards the end of the night. I have to say, he was kind of like a dog in heat around Belen. Who can blame him, she's pretty hot.




Belen enjoyed teasing him the whole night. I had a lot of other pictures but for some reason my camera kept blurring. Rich, Jennifer, Julie, Jason, Jim, Jenni, and Janelle all came. I never noticed, but I think I really like people whose names start with J.
Overall I had a great time. Thanks everyone for making the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment