Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

The Easter bunny came to our house yesterday, did he come to yours? He even left a little fur in the door and some foot prints on the floor. I am sure with all the houses he has to visits he gets a little dirty. The kids had a great time. I think they enjoy Easter almost as much as Christmas. Elle told me it's because of the candy. I believe it. Here are some pictures from yesterday. I had some video of them looking for eggs, but for some reason it deleted off the camera.


You can't see it in this picture, but Henely got a basket too. The Easter bunny is soo considerate.



After we went to the gym in the morning we took them to Pump it up. For $10 a kid they got to jump for 1 1/2 hours and had an egg hunt in one of the bounce areas. It was a perfect way to work off all the candy.



As you can see, trying to take a picture with Henley doesn't work out too well. I think Henley gets the raw end of the deal.


I hope everyone had a great Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment